Vouchers are available to purchase for all services & Therapies at Bronleigh. This is a perfect gift idea allowing that special person to choose their own way to relax or enjoy our services, including the Boutique shop and café. If you know what department or Business you would like to use your voucher with, then you can purchase direct with the Business; or if you would like the recipient to choose, allowing them freedom to redeem with the service or business of their choice, we advice purchasing a generic voucher. At present generic vouchers are cash only. Vouchers purchased with a direct business may be purchased by card.
E-vouchers & vouchers purchased with Bronleigh House (Generic vouchers)
Terms and Conditions for all vouchers (hard copy & e-vouchers):
- E-Vouchers must be used in one visit. Vouchers Bought in the clinic can be used on more than one visit, provided the voucher or voucher number corresponds with our records.
- All Voucher are not exchangeable for cash and are non-refundable.
- The voucher’s expiry date is shown on the front of the voucher. The voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date.
- Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded.
- To use the voucher, the voucher holder should provide a printed PDF of the voucher (evoucher) or the voucher bought in clinic, including the voucher’s unique serial number. We have records of all our Vouchers, but we also advise you bring your voucher on the day. We have the right to decline treatment, if you do not present a paper voucher and we do not have record of the voucher.
- Please book your voucher at “least” 2 weeks prior to the expiry date –. this is to ensure you can use the voucher before the expiry date ends. Appointments are subject to availability and if the appointment isn’t made in advance you will not be able to redeem the voucher if you cannot secure appointment prior to expiry. (this is a guide for booking, we will do our best to accommodate your needs).
- In the event of closure of the clinic due to unforeseen circumstances, it is the discretionary of the clinic to extend the date or honour the voucher. If the vouchers are extended this decision is made by the clinic only.
Voucher Specific Terms
- Each voucher has specific terms associated with the voucher, which will be presented to you before you commit to purchase the particular voucher. Specific terms supersede terms in this Agreement, except to the extent such terms are prohibited by applicable law. If terms vary in different departments, you will be advised at the time of purchase. If you Purchase a voucher direct with a business situated at Bronleigh, please be aware that voucher terms may vary from Business to Business. These terms apply to Generic Bronleigh House Vouchers.
E vouchers & Vouchers Delivery
- Vouchers are issued by email to the address specified at time of purchase and can be sent to either the purchaser or to the gift recipient, subject to the purchaser’s preference.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide the correct address at the time of purchase. Bronleigh House is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a voucher via email being blocked by filters or firewalls, or where the incorrect email address has been entered by the purchaser. Please make sure you keep a record or the voucher number – the event of losing your voucher we may be able to track your purchased voucher via the system.
Hard Copy Vouchers
- If you are purchasing a hard copy voucher, delivery will not be required and this will be your only copy. We take details of the purchased voucher but we do reserve the right to decline treatments if a voucher isn’t presented to verify purchase. If you would like us to deliver a voucher to a third party, a delivery charge may occur.
- The Expiry date cannot be extended and is valid up until and on the day of expiry, subject to availability. Please allow sufficient time to use your voucher prior to the voucher expiry date.
- Making a booking with a voucher
- In some situations you must phone or email the clinic in advance of your intention to use or redeem your voucher and quote the unique voucher number at the time of making the initial booking.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, either fully or in part for cash of any amount.
Risk of loss
- The clinic is not responsible for vouchers lost, stolen, destroyed or used without purchaser’s permission. Risk of loss passes to voucher purchaser upon electronic transmission of the voucher to the designated recipient.
- We reserve the right to cancel issued vouchers, close user accounts, and / or request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained voucher is redeemed or used to make purchases.
- Vouchers are attached to a unique voucher code which matches our electronic records – once redeemed, this will be electronically recorded – the voucher cannot be redeemed more than once under any circumstances.