Business Terms & Conditions:
Businesses & Policies
- Businesses within Bronleigh operate on a self-employed Basis and are all independent. If you need any assistance or have a query regarding a service or Business, our Reception staff will be on hand to help navigate you in the right direction or will advise you in accordance with yours & their requirements. Our Reception is a central point of contact for all Businesses if and when necessary, but are not responsible for policies, rules & regulation’s of individual Businesses.
- Individual businesses are responsible for their own legal documentation & policies in accordance with their Business requirements. As part of contractual tenancy documentation, this is a requirement of every business who occupies a space at Bronleigh. If you have any queries please make contact with the Business concerned Direct. Bronleigh is not responsible for the actions of each individual Business. However we do expect each and every business to meet high professional standards, protocols & procedures and we do work together to ensure this is met.
- The Businesses within Bronleigh operate their own working hours, and these may vary from business to business, however the main clinic operational Hours are:
- Clinic Hours: 9am until 8pm
- Reception Hours: 9am until 6pm (This may vary).
please check operating times with the business you are visiting.
Appointments After 6pm
Our Reception Area Closes at 6pm on weekdays and 3pm on Saturdays. Appointments Made after these times will mean that you will be greeted by your therapist. Please Use the intercom system located inside the internal porch at the time of your appointment, unless you have made alternative arrangements with your therapist. We ask that you only call the intercom on or after the time of your appointment so that you do not disrupt any previous appointments.
When you exit the building after 6pm, please exit via the front entrance, by waving your hand over the exit button located on the left hand wall. Once the button has turned green you may open the door by releasing the handle.
- You must Give at least 24hrs notice if you intend to cancel an appointment. Cancellation policies may vary from business to business and therefore it is your responsibility to cancel within the notice period of the business you are booked in with, to avoid a cancellation fee. Please check when booking and be aware that this may vary between, services/Businesses.
- We advise that you contact the main reception within opening Hours, or you receive receipt of your cancellation in writing by the clinic or therapist to validate your request. If you do not have receipt of this in writing (txt or email), it will be classed as a no show, and a cancellation fee will apply.
- You may cancel some appointments via the app, but your request is not accepted until you have written receipt of cancellation. Without written confirmation by the clinic or therapist a cancellation fee will still apply (an automatic message via the app is not acceptable). Please contact the clinic or your therapist direct or you will be still accountable for the cancellation fee.
Our Online App
- We have an Online Booking System, if you prefer to book on the go or out of hours. You can book online via our App “Bronleigh House” which can be downloaded for free in your App store.
- Here you can keep up to date with our services, prices, News, offers, Reviews and appointment schedules & reminders.
You can opt out of any communication via your app, although we do advise you are able to communicate notifications for cancellation & appointment communications.
- You will have access to this via your own personal login details.
- If you require information or would like to speak to a member of staff, we are always available to chat or make a booking on your behalf within reception Opening Hours.
Communications & Social Media
- Our social media is managed by a number of people and therefore not always reliable to make a last-minute bookings. Whilst we will do our best to respond, it is not always managed by a person who is present in the business. Therefore, if you do not get a prompt response, we advise that you call the clinic, email us direct or request a booking via our app to make any last-minute bookings. Generally, we will respond no later than the next working day on social media.
- Parking is limited to a maximum of 3 hours and for customer use only (this does not include using our services but then leaving your car to leave the premises). If your appointments or visit exceeds this time, please notify our Reception with your car registration.
- We have CCTV monitoring our Car Park, but you must park your car & leave your belongings at your own Risk. We can not be liable for your Vehicle, belongings or accidents in the car park area. You must use at your own discretion.
- Please be aware of Pedestrians in and around the car Park. Please Drive slowly and with caution of cars manoeuvring and reversing in certain areas of oncoming traffic.
- Please adhere to our one-way system. You May only Exit at the front during certain hours where our back gates may be closed for any reason.
- As you leave the clinic, we operate a one way system (left turn only) through the back gates, via the back lane. Please drive slowly and stop at the end of the lane to check for pedestrians crossing, in both directions. Please also be aware that there may be oncoming traffic from the right as you exit the back gates via neighbouring properties.
- Please can you park correctly in your space, taking up two spaces has a huge impact on our parking, and we kindly ask that you park within your designated space.
Toilets & changing facilities
- For customers using the outdoor space, we have a toilet to the left of the garden. We also have two Customer Toilets on the ground floor which have baby changing & disabled facilities. We also have toilet facilities on our first & second floors.
- We have hygiene Bins and baby changing bins (in our baby changing toilet). Please dispose your waste correctly to help us maintain our hygiene standards.
We have numerous downstairs Rooms available to use at the clinic. We also have allocated rooms for all services to use, making them accessible to everyone. Please can you make your therapist or receptionist aware if you require a downstairs room when making your appointment. We have access to the café and main building via a ramp, a side therapy room with a ramp entrance & the back double doors leading into reception. We also have two large downstairs accesible toilets.
Your Privacy is important to us and your details will not be passed to any other Business. All patient Notes remain confidential to your therapist. Our Systems remains GDPR Compliant and notes can only be viewed by the therapist you have received your treatment and consultation with. No Treatment notes are visible to receptionists or any other staff, and can only be accessed by YOUR therapist as we all have individual Therapist login details, making sure that your information remains private & confidential at all times. However your Name & contact details ONLY (Name, Number, Email – for booking purposes) can be viewed by all therapists and staff as we use the same system/database to make bookings for our reception to be able to manage all bookings and businesses.
If we are referring you onto another Business within Bronleigh, you will need to receive a separate consultation as your privacy is important to us; and also Business requirements and procedures vary in accordance to their own Governing Body and Practice Guidelines. If you are referred to another Business within Bronleigh for alternative treatment, this will not be discussed with another practitioner unless this is your decision and you give us written consent first. This will only be necessary where a second opinion is required or you are accessing a multi disciplinary approach where both practitioners are made aware of and involved in your Treatment Plan. However this will always be discussed and followed up with your consent only, it isn’t necessary as any important information will be gathered in a separate consultation, so this will be completely your decision.
Your email is required but not necessary for bookings. It will only be used for appointment reminders, which is helpful for you to avoid any cancellation fees. We do not pass on your email to any other party. You will only receive Newsletters or News if your have subscribed to the system yourself, which you can opt out of at any time.
We do require a contact Number for all bookings, but this will only be used on our internal system for booking purposes.
If you have any queries regarding your privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us as this is something we take very seriously and can provide you with the reassurance or information you require.